Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gmc United Video Collaboration
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > PRACTICE ROOM
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
SlowFingaX
Cosmin

SlowFingaX: So, you had a guest appearance in your take at the end, eh man? biggrin.gif Thank you for bringing in your nice melodies on this collab!

It was so fun. wink.gif

Thanks also to Darius and Gab for your nice words! smile.gif
DeGroot
This turned out so awesome! biggrin.gif Thank you for the comments and a bigger thanks for the marvelous job you always do with these collabs. Going to go watch it again. smile.gif
Cosmin Lupu
HEHE! Looks like everyone is radiating and happy! Great going once again guys and thanks for being a part of this! In fact, you are the ones making it possible! And yes, Darius' fun factor in this one has broken the gauge biggrin.gif Loved it man!
Darius Wave
You're wellcome biggrin.gif Always like to put something irregular smile.gif))
bleez
that was most epic. well done guys, really impressive takes cool.gif
Cosmin Lupu
Looking forward to having you on the Gary Moore Collab, bleez biggrin.gif

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=51553
Darius Wave
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Mar 20 2014, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well done everyone...a lot of talent here at GMC!!! The Darius faces at the end were the icing on the cake!!! laugh.gif

You know...just couldn't stop myself from this little polish folk accent biggrin.gif
Gabriel Leopardi
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 20 2014, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks Cosmin, appreciate your comment!! biggrin.gif
Thanks Darius! Yeah, hopefully the PC is all sorted now, in fact I've just bought it a present of some new software which I will install if it behaves itself!! It had better behave as I've just spent a lot of money on these new softwares!!
Thanks for the comment Gab! I truly appreciate when you guys support us!! Thanks for putting this whole thing togwther!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

It's our pleasure! This collabs are getting better and better with the pass of time. We are making history. smile.gif
bleez
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 22 2014, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking forward to having you on the Gary Moore Collab, bleez biggrin.gif

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=51553

yes indeed biggrin.gif Im working on it!
tonyk
Huge effort as usual by instructors. Great contributions.Well done all
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (bleez @ Mar 22 2014, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yes indeed biggrin.gif Im working on it!

Great! I'll place you on the list then wink.gif
Darius Wave
QUOTE (Procyon @ Mar 20 2014, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome work, guys! And very special thanks for your feedback - I appreciate it very much!
@ Darius: Yes, timing is not perfect in my take - but it seems that for some reason my take is played a bit too fast in the final collab so that it does not match the beat - this is different in my original take. However, thank you all for your great work - I am really honored to be part of this!

Thanx for response mate. I'm not sure how could this happen. When I do the sync I always work on max zoom literaly matching bit to bit. I'm, sorry if really something went wrong but anyway thanx for participating! smile.gif
Procyon
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Mar 23 2014, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanx for response mate. I'm not sure how could this happen. When I do the sync I always work on max zoom literaly matching bit to bit. I'm, sorry if really something went wrong but anyway thanx for participating! smile.gif

No problem - it's just strange and I have no explanation, too. Thanks for your reply and great work!
Huargo
Really nice video!!!
I really enjoy to see all the people playing this awesome backing track, and the final editing it's super!!!
Cosmin Lupu
QUOTE (huargo @ Mar 24 2014, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really nice video!!!
I really enjoy to see all the people playing this awesome backing track, and the final editing it's super!!!

Glad you liked it man! Your take is very expressive and well built and I enjoyed it a lot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.