Gear Tutorials Etc, We need more of these at GMC!
Kristofer Dahl
May 6 2008, 08:07 AM
GMC Founder
Hi there,

This post is in response to the many requests that have been done on the forum for non-playing related topics.

We definitely need more video tutorials on...

* Your chain of effects to get your favorite sound(s)

* Detailed explanations of the features of your guitar(s)

* Any music related gear

* etc etc anything which you think you could cover in a cool and instructional way is relevant. An example of this is Ivan's string changing tutorial - Ivan's tutorial is also a good example of how you can structure these kind of lssons. (It struck me right now that we should have a similar one on tuning, with all the different methods there are!)

Most of the topics could be done with playing illustrations (especially useful when explaining your favorite sounds) - but no need to include tabs as the purpose isn't to explain playing techniques.

Let me know if you have more ideas! smile.gif

PS How about a guitar building video tutorial?! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Gerardo Siere
May 29 2008, 12:36 AM
Instructor
Is mic positioning a good tutorial, I can go to a profesional studio and get my way with several mic positioning and different comparation, it could cover, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric bass, with several different mics, some cheap one and another kind of high end. Also I can manage to film the whole thing in a profesional studio, by the way the engenering there is a great singer so the tutorial also could have voice (but you wont see my face or me singing)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:16 PM