Positive Grid Bias Hardware!
Todd Simpson
Jan 16 2015, 06:10 PM
GMC:er
Yup!! The killer Positive Grid Bias guitar plugin that started as an iphone app, then a plugin for your DAW, is now gonna be hardware!! They are gonna make a STOMP BOX and a full blown modeling amp. I can't wait to see how it turns out smile.gif Here is a mockup pic they did.

Would you guys use something like this in hardware?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Jan 20 2015, 02:55 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 16 2015, 01:10 PM) *
Yup!! The killer Positive Grid Bias guitar plugin that started as an iphone app, then a plugin for your DAW, is now gonna be hardware!! They are gonna make a STOMP BOX and a full blown modeling amp. I can't wait to see how it turns out smile.gif Here is a mockup pic they did.

Would you guys use something like this in hardware?

Attached Image

I am working with something very similar. Let me tell you about it. I run Amplitube through logic and love the tones. I also have a separate amp and cab at work and really like its unique tones but would like to use some of amplitube a features with a stomp pedal. Finally I have an Irig and as it's quite useless for a number of reasons but mainly the software on the iPhone.

What I'm trying to do is use the Irig to connect Amplitube with my amp and when it's off I can switch through my other pedals for the appropriate tones. This is something I'm in the middle of so any suggestions on placement or anything else would be appreciated.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 21 2015, 08:20 PM
You lost me there? You connect to your computer with irig correct? Which means your just plugging the irig directly in to the sound card on your computer right?

When you say AMPLITUDE, are you talking about using amplitude as a plugin inside logic? if so, you can do all of that whether your amp is on or not right? The amp is just to amplify the signal here yes?

QUOTE (Jim S. @ Jan 19 2015, 09:55 PM) *
I am working with something very similar. Let me tell you about it. I run Amplitube through logic and love the tones. I also have a separate amp and cab at work and really like its unique tones but would like to use some of amplitube a features with a stomp pedal. Finally I have an Irig and as it's quite useless for a number of reasons but mainly the software on the iPhone.

What I'm trying to do is use the Irig to connect Amplitube with my amp and when it's off I can switch through my other pedals for the appropriate tones. This is something I'm in the middle of so any suggestions on placement or anything else would be appreciated.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 21 2015, 10:25 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Jan 16 2015, 06:10 PM) *
Attached Image

Looks amazing! Are the tubes real?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Jan 22 2015, 02:53 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 21 2015, 05:25 PM) *

Very realistic implants...

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2015, 10:59 PM
This is just a mockup wink.gif I am guessing that it will be a small computer like device. I hope to be involved in the BETA program!!!

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jan 21 2015, 05:25 PM) *

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 23 2015, 12:08 AM
CUSTOM TONES!!! smile.gif

The really spiff thing I"ve found on BIAS is "TONE CLOUD" where you can very easily and quickly download tone/presets from various famous folks and the most popular/downloaded patches from non famous folks as well. I really hope all the guitar plugin patches do something similar in the future.

[a

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jan 23 2015, 12:10 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:54 AM