> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

(pass, 9) Chopin Arpeggio Workout, Lesson By Piotr Kaczor
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
9 [ 4 ] ** [66.67%]
10 [ 1 ] ** [16.67%]
Total Votes: 6

maharzan
Feb 19 2012, 03:21 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Original lesson: Chopin Arpeggio Workout by Piotr Kaczor

I always wanted to do some melodious stuff (was too bored with shred). This was challenging both in dynamics and speed. I think this is probably the first lesson I tried without distortions. ;-) Thanks for checking as always.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 19 2012, 01:56 PM
Instructor
hey Chandra! Congrats on a very clean and well interpreted take! This piece is more than tricky as there's tempo fluctuations to be dealt with! There were some slips here and there, but since the piece is more than demanding, I'll say 9 and encourage you to have another go at it and get a 10! biggrin.gif Very good work mate!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 19 2012, 04:29 PM
Instructor
Epic lesson and a great take from you !! Really like the tone you chose too smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 19 2012, 08:46 PM
Instructor
Hey friend! That's a really good take. The part at 00:07 has a small timing issue and something similar happens to the last 3 notes per string lick with alternate picking, but you did a great job. The tone is also good. It's a 9 for me! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 19 2012, 11:20 PM
Instructor
A beautiful arrangement of Piotr ! As Cosmin said, work is really demanding, and you miss just a little more effort to bring it to perfection. Ahh,that arpeggio at 07sec. only that was a bit smoother- it would be 10 from me biggrin.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Feb 21 2012, 02:36 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (maharzan @ Feb 19 2012, 02:21 AM) *

I always wanted to do some melodious stuff (was too bored with shred). This was challenging both in dynamics and speed. I think this is probably the first lesson I tried without distortions. ;-)

Thanks for checking as always.

Good job! Sounded pretty good! It's a tricky piece and you had some timing issues I think if you will spend a bit more time practicing it you will get it perfectly!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 21 2012, 06:54 AM
GMC:er
Nicely done! Your articulation here is great. Each note is distinct and purposeful. Really well played. Subtle palm muting as well. Very good on dynamics and on precision.

Todd
QUOTE (maharzan @ Feb 18 2012, 09:21 PM) *

I always wanted to do some melodious stuff (was too bored with shred). This was challenging both in dynamics and speed. I think this is probably the first lesson I tried without distortions. ;-)

Thanks for checking as always.

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 24 2012, 05:53 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
9!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 02:25 PM