Just Thought I'd Introduce Myself Around Here!
FrontlineGuitar
Feb 13 2012, 03:08 PM
GMC:er
Alright,

Hey guys my name's Max, and i'm 15 from England smile.gif I started watching Kris's Youtube vids way back a couple of years ago, and I remember they were the videos that got me into the heavier side of music today smile.gif

I'd just like to say that I've only been here a few days now, but from what I've seen so far, this looks set to be one of the best decisions I could have ever made music-wise biggrin.gif So thank you to all the instructors!!

I have a youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/frontlineguitar where i am posting pretty regular videos of guitar covers, but soon I will be posting a video of an original instrumental song that I have pretty much finished recording now smile.gif

My gear so far is:

ESP LTD MH-1000 (only just managed to afford this january biggrin.gif)
Line 6 Pod HD500
a behringer gmx1200h amp head (..I know... I'm only using it as a power amp now as I use the POD for everything live smile.gif )
And some studio monitors

My favourite band right now is Parkway Drive, but closely followed by Periphery, simply because of Misha's amazing guitarwork biggrin.gif

Also, I am going to be going to MonkeyFest here in the UK, hosted by Rob Chappers, which looks set to be amazing! biggrin.gif

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I will continue to learn quickly with the help of everyone here at GMC! biggrin.gif

/Max

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:35 AM