3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
A New Gmc Instructor: Krisztian Lovrek, I'm happy to introduce Krisztian Lovrek, a new GMC instructor!
Krisztian Lovrek
Nov 22 2009, 11:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Nov 22 2009, 07:12 PM) *
Krisztian, what a huge coincidence!!! Yesterday I was searching for video's on youtube with Satch covers, and later for JS 100 models, and gues who I found! I found a guy, that was very good, and recorded some solos with the JS100...

Now I just watched your channel, that was you!! So cool! BTW I watched your "the Extremist" solo... wicked wink.gif

Kaz

EDIT: is the JS100 a good guitar? It isn't that expensive, just my price range tongue.gif Not sure if I can handle a locking trem with the tuning hassle and so tongue.gif

Well, that JS100 was a good one (2004). But then the JS100 built in Korea, and it had an Edge Pro II tremolo.
A few years ago Ibanez put the production to Indonesia I think, and they changed the tremolo, which is the very bad quality Edge III..
Before Edge Pro II was the Lo-TRS series, I had an Ibanez Ex with Lo-TRS II, and I hadn't any serious problem with it, but you have to know that these tremolos (especially Edge III ) are useless if you want to use them for serious things.
I don't know why they changed Edge Pro II, cause it was a very good construction. I think it was too good comparing the highest quality Edge Pro.
JS100 was much heavier than the JS1000, and after only a year the frets started to wear out...(because the worst hardware quality )
I had 4 JS1000, every pieces were used, and they hadn't any wearing..
There are no big difference between these models compared the JS1000's used price and JS100's new price.
So, if you want a good deal, look for a JS1000 in good shape, that's a much better decision in all round!
This is my advice.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Krisztian Lovrek: Nov 23 2009, 06:51 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 23 2009, 12:19 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Awesome style Kris, love it! Glad to have you here and look forward to your lessons. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jerry Arcidiacon...
Nov 23 2009, 12:46 PM
Instructor
I'm a bit late biggrin.gif
Welcome to GMC Krisztian!

--------------------

::: Main Gear :::

Guitars: Washburn N4 Vintage | Washburn N2 | Washburn WI67Pro | Washburn WG-587 | Washburn EA20B
Amps: Laney GH50L (head) | Laney GS410 & GS212IE (cabinets) | Rocktron PROGAP Ultra (rack preamp) | Rocktron Velocity 150 (power amp) | Marshall VS230 (combo)
FXs: Rocktron Intellifex + custom pedalboard (check my video demo)
Other: Shredneck | Intellitouch PT10 tuner
Picks: Esseti Picks

Software & Recording Gear: Cubase 4 | Overloud TH1 | Mackie Onyx 400F | EZdrummer | Korg Pandora PX4D

-------------------------------------------------------

myspace.com/jerryarcidiacono

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Krisztian Lovrek
Nov 23 2009, 03:19 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Nov 24 2009, 07:09 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to the family man!!.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:47 AM