Secret Garden
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 27 2011, 09:36 PM
Instructor
Are you familiar with this band? I got link tonight and I am delighted with they music !!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Satchstet
Oct 27 2011, 09:38 PM
GMC:er
Love these guys. I always thought it would be cool to do a rocked out version of their tune "Moving".......You should do it Sinisa..... smile.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 27 2011, 09:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Satchstet @ Oct 27 2011, 10:38 PM) *
Love these guys. I always thought it would be cool to do a rocked out version of their tune "Moving".......You should do it Sinisa..... smile.gif smile.gif

Damn man , EPIC !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
K1R
Oct 27 2011, 10:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow! This is Epic! Thanks a lot for sharing, Sinisa! smile.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
K1R
Oct 27 2011, 10:07 PM
Learning Rock Star
Wow! This is Epic! Thanks a lot for sharing, Sinisa! smile.gif

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 27 2011, 11:32 PM
Instructor
I didn't know them. They create beautiful music! Thanks a lot for sharing this. If you know some other similar artist please share them! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Satchstet
Oct 28 2011, 12:11 AM
GMC:er
I love this live vid........Someone should seriously do this song with guitars playing the melody. Would be EPIC!!

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Jan 4 2012, 03:35 AM
Instructor
That is quite pretty. Thanks.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:35 AM