> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
May 20 2012, 04:45 PM
Instructor
Another AWESOME!!! djent band biggrin.gif wow wow wow I so like this music!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: May 20 2012, 04:46 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 23 2012, 08:47 AM
Instructor
Rainy day here in Bucharest... this tune goes well with the atmosphere smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 24 2012, 11:57 AM
Instructor

because it keeps pouring in Bucharest...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 25 2012, 02:55 PM
Instructor
The sun is finally up! Have some Saosin! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 26 2012, 08:52 AM
Instructor
...and the rain is back...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 27 2012, 04:54 PM
Instructor
Just the perfect song on Sunday evening tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2012, 04:57 PM
Instructor

maybe you remember the guitar player smile.gif good friend of mine without whom I wouldn't've found out about GMC biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2012, 08:23 AM
Instructor
I just remembered this beautiful song and since I talked about it in the v-chat last evening, I also decided to post it here so you guys can listen to it:

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 2 2012, 08:27 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 2 2012, 12:53 PM) *
I just remembered this beautiful song and since I talked about it in the v-chat last evening, I also decided to post it here so you guys can listen to it:

Good Morning and Thanks Cosmin. You had a good sleep? smile.gif wink.gif

This one was good, but too much classical for me.

This post has been edited by Yash: Jun 2 2012, 09:16 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 2 2012, 02:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Jun 2 2012, 07:27 AM) *
Good Morning and Thanks Cosmin. You had a good sleep? smile.gif wink.gif

This one was good, but too much classical for me.

biggrin.gif yes I did man smile.gif classical music has a lot to offer wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 3 2012, 08:31 PM
Instructor
Who could say no to such a classic...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 4 2012, 06:47 PM
Instructor

YEAH!! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 7 2012, 10:07 AM
Instructor
I was always fond of Enya's music, but this tune is new to me tongue.gif and it's about wolves!

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 7 2012, 11:41 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 7 2012, 02:37 PM) *
I was always fond of Enya's music, but this tune is new to me tongue.gif and it's about wolves!

I didn't get a word she said, but it was soothing and refreshing. Nice.

Now give me some modern metal man. wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 9 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Not the metal mood yet biggrin.gif

But hey, good ol' Patrice is never a bad choice wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2012, 03:18 PM
Instructor

IA feels like eating icecream in the the world of guitar playing! Always fresh and inspired!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 11 2012, 04:31 PM
Instructor
How about some Egiptian metal? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 12 2012, 08:32 AM
Instructor
This brings back such nice memories!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 14 2012, 09:43 AM
Instructor

I remembered I haven't given these dudes a proper listen in some time smile.gif

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 17 2012, 08:32 AM
Hey Cosmin, Do I have the permission to share some songs to in this thread ? I wanna share some with you. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:41 AM