Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blues Saraceno - Rabbit Soup
GMC Forum > Discussion Boards > VINTAGE GMC > Bands and Guitarists
Daniel Realpe
Sensible Jones
I was always a big fan of Blues' work and am always surprised that he and Michael Lee Firkins were never more famous!! Both were great players!!!
biggrin.gif

kyldeee
Man I love Firkins...
Daniel Realpe
man Firkins is amazing!

on the fame thing, why did Vai became so famous? Image matters too after all

Gabriel Leopardi
Both are amazing! I've been a Saraceno fan for a long time. He is one of my earlier influences. It's a pity that he doesn't continue recoding guitar albums. He works at his studio as a producer and making music for tv, commercials and films. I think that this is one of the reasons why he isn't so famous in the music world. He has been inactive for a long time. sad.gif
Emir Hot
Saraceno is just an awesome player. His guitar sounds like from the space. So cool sound.
Daniel Realpe
I trying to find a song where saraceno uses the delay bounces to create the melody, do you know what I'm talking about? do you which one is it?
berko
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jan 3 2010, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I trying to find a song where saraceno uses the delay bounces to create the melody, do you know what I'm talking about? do you which one is it?

I'm not sure which particular song you thought about, but Ramiro did a great lesson on Saraceno's delay effect, and his lesson was based on "A lighter shade of plaid"

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/delay-...le-of-saraceno/
Daniel Realpe
QUOTE (berko @ Jan 3 2010, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure which particular song you thought about, but Ramiro did a great lesson on Saraceno's delay effect, and his lesson was based on "A lighter shade of plaid"

http://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/delay-...le-of-saraceno/

that's the one!! thank you!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.