Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest Vocal Cover.
Sickz666
Jul 2 2011, 11:30 PM
GMC:er
What up people!

I´m not really sure about this, cause i don´t know if im a good screamer or anything. My bandmates tell me i am but we havent played with me as a screamer live yet.

Please tell me what you think of this cover, don´t me too harsh on me though tongue.gif

I´m sorry for the rubbish quality, don´t have any really good mic to record with.

WARNING: Lower your sound first and turn the volume up when you heard the vocals level, since im not sure how much noise is going to be when i take my high screams.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcB4a7IRQPg

The video is currently being procced, wich means you might have problem hearing my voice over randys. Try setting it to 720p and turn up the volume a little. Should do the trick. Otherwise i´ll have to make a new one.

Also, this link is private. Wich means only you ppl with the link can see the video. That´s why i trust you guys not to spread it or anything like that without my premission. wink.gif

EDIT! : Ok people, since darkdude informed me the link dident work ive fixed it, now you are able to check the cover!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sickz666: Jul 3 2011, 09:32 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jul 3 2011, 09:46 AM
Instructor
Hey it sounds pretty damn good to me !

It's true that it's hard to hear your voice from but I can hear the tonality difference between you and Randy so can sort of hear you.

I'm not a massive fan of screamer bands at all but out of all of the bands that do it, I think Randy Blythe is probably the best at it, so it's a good one to learn from ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
TylerT
Jul 3 2011, 11:05 PM
Guitar Hero
Wow man really impressive biggrin.gif !!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
dark dude
Jul 4 2011, 03:06 PM
I can't hear you that well over Randy tongue.gif The little snippets are great, though!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Sickz666
Jul 4 2011, 03:07 PM
QUOTE (dark dude @ Jul 4 2011, 04:06 PM) *
I can't hear you that well over Randy tongue.gif The little snippets are great, though!

Check out my "My curse" cover, just put out. You´ll hear me alot better.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 4 2011, 05:05 PM
Instructor
Pffff, mate, I can't access this one either sad.gif can you re-post so that we can enjoy it? Same for KSE - My curse! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 4 2011, 05:22 PM
Instructor
I can't open your two videos! sad.gif

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Jul 4 2011, 05:23 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 6 2011, 01:02 PM
Instructor
Sounds very good, although I cannot really hear your vocal well over the original. Is there a way to somehow edit (EQ) original so the vocals are a bit down, or simply mix in more of your vocals.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:44 AM