Hey Friends And Fellows :)
rocko
Feb 8 2011, 11:45 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello Everyone,

I'm Andreas and I come from germany (hope you excuse my once a while bad english unsure.gif )
I joined this site very spontaneous a few days ago - and, by the way, I'm very glad that I did so.

I play guitar for something about 6 years now. I startet at the primary school where my music teacher offered guitar lessons. There I learned the first chords (anyone know the smashing song "The Cock Is Dead"? I nailed it! wink.gif )
I played for about 1 year. Well, then I unfortunately put the guitar away for several years.

With about 16 I suddenly discovered the electric guitar, and it hit me very hard wink.gif I still knew the chords from the primary school and started to play again. I took lessons from 2 different private teachers, learned something about theory (not much), and something about technique (also not much I think).

I canceled the private lessons completly, unless I wasn't satisfied with my technique, and the teachers I had couldn't teach me something like that, well at least I had that kind of feeling.
So I started to read books about this topic. But, unless I doubt really quick (kind of..."well, am I doing it right this kind?"), I didn't reach my goal with this way.
I also tried an online course, but it just offered cheap interaction. In fact it also didn't took me higher.

So, to come to an end, I'm already a bit frustrated, and don't really think that I can become a fast picking guitar player. But, and there it comes, after a few days as a member of this really great community, I'm motivated again.

So - Hello to you all! smile.gif

best regards
Andreas

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by rocko: Feb 8 2011, 11:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:01 PM