Rythm guitarist
theozard
Jan 22 2007, 11:37 PM
GMC:er
I have been playing from a year and a half now. Although i have not been playing with the metronome but it sounds to be im pretty on track when it comes to playing general strumming etc...i can also play the Amin pentatonic and the Cmajor scale etc. Thats it i guess
I want to become a rythm guitarist and want to perfect my skills..now i was wondering
-What all does a rythm guitarist consist of?(what all should he know)
-From my description..how do i youll think i should take it from here

Thanks smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
theozard
Jan 26 2007, 12:08 AM
GMC:er
Firstly, im on an acoustic man and RHCP= red hot chili peppers and stp=stone temple pilots biggrin.gif
Really great tips there but like i said i have an acoustic so i think i cant do most of the stuff you mentioned...any tips for an acoustic? smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Jan 26 2007, 01:57 AM
QUOTE (theozard @ Jan 26 2007, 12:08 AM) *
Firstly, im on an acoustic man and RHCP= red hot chili peppers and stp=stone temple pilots biggrin.gif
Really great tips there but like i said i have an acoustic so i think i cant do most of the stuff you mentioned...any tips for an acoustic? smile.gif

One of the most common and best tips in how to learn to play a certain style is to learn riffs/songs from the genre and listen to alot of the music, and i mean listen not just have it in the background.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 04:57 PM