Hi Everyone
El Fortinero
Jun 13 2011, 12:57 AM
GMC:er
Hello everyone , I´m Nahuel (el fortinero) from Argentina. I am new at GMC. I will try to introduce myself: I´ve been playing the guitar for 13 years (i am 27 now) I learned to play, u know, by using my ears, questioning other guitar players,etc (there was no internet when i was a teenager). but never studied. And so I found myself in a place where i can really move fast my fingers but i had no idea what i was playing. I could armonize phrases by using my ears but had no idea about scales and all that stuff. I was also taught the minor armonic in an A position but it was imposible to me to remember all that notes! (i was also a bit lazy unsure.gif ). so I was / felt very limited. then, 3 years ago I went to a teacher and he taugh me the more basic theory. because of that, I started to connect and analise all that i knew and a new world appeared.

Actually I had recorded 3 albums, the last one is from my actual metal/rock band called "Groover" you can hear us in www.purevolume.com/groover and soon in www.groovermetal.com.ar ( it's in spanish.. sorry) I also sing in this cd.

I have 4 electric guitars:
*Epiphone les paul
*Fender squier (my first one) with di marzio factrak pick ups and a Lan Sensori in the neck
*Yamaha rgx 612s
*Nt warlock (made by my luthier) with EMG 81 - 85 pickups

* a spanish guitar and a Fender squier acoustic guitar.

You know i'am left handed so it is difficult (at least here in Buenos Aires) to find a good left- guitar.They are expensive. They have to bring it from USA and it costs, for example, a standard Gibson Les Paul 1500 USD !
If you are right handed is easier (and cheaper!)

My amp is a "vintage Electric" nu twin model, it's a replica (cheaper!!) from the messa booggie rectifier.

Searching something to play in the net i found GMC. I saw the ballad solo from Emir Hot and that destroyed my mind.
something funny that happened to me is that I used to think that i was a very good guitar player and knew a lot but when i saw his video I realised that there are lots of thing to learn (not because of the speed or technique but in the way he constructed that solo, i hope you understand what i mean) EMIR U ROCK!!
And so here I am, a bit afraid of using my credit card in the net smile.gif , but really happy to learn new stuff and to meet people that love musiC as much as I do.
here some photos:
(i am the one in the middle) Attached Image

My custom warlock Attached Image

ok that's all !!
u can contact me by
msn: [email protected]
facebook: Nahuel Arguiz

and of course here!!! at GMC

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 11:11 AM