Joe Satriani Masterclass
zoom
Apr 9 2013, 08:17 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys I had the best night at a workshop with Joe Satriani.
He played heaps of his tunes and went into some of his ideas behind them. He actually started by talking about his practice warm up etc
which really he said I'm surpose to be telling you about exercises but really I just get going by playing some songs. Exercises are boring!
Really nice guy. It's great to hear what his thought process is.
One thing I could laughed about was when he mention how with trying to play fast and nail some hard stuff we can spend 45 min not nailing
it and being more determind the next day to do it and missing it and this goes on and on and then we've spent a month playing crappy and a mate comes over and says what can you show me and all you have is crap.
He sort of mentioned how we often have one chance to impress so make sure it's good.

So also I better mention I won a Joe Satriani Vox overdrive pedal ice 9 and I got to meet Joe and he signed the pedal for me.
Awesome biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I'll upload a pic later.

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 08:02 PM