I'm Literally Wetting Myself
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 22 2008, 11:10 PM
GMC:er
I can't wait for Lost on Thursday. I'm actually giddy with excitement lol. Who else enjoys Lost and can't wait for the next episode. This season has kicked arse. Peoples fav episodes? Characters? Storylines? moments? mysterys? etc

My fav moment was when Sawyer was telling Jack about his father that he meant in a bar. Heartwalming. Fav characters are Juliet, Ben and Desmond and fav episode is the Constant or Season 3 Finale and my fav mystery is the 4 toed statue and the Orchid Station.

Bring on Lost biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 22 2008, 11:18 PM
Favourite episode from this season was easily the Desmond episode. Absolute cracker.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 22 2008, 11:20 PM
I will give you a little tip. The next episode may just be better. tongue.gif And the 3 hour finale will be epic. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Fran
Apr 22 2008, 11:22 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
3 hour finale? WoW! Didn't know that smile.gif

I'm looking forward for Lost too, (My favourite char. is Sawyer) but I'm even more eager to watch the remaining episodes of House!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 22 2008, 11:25 PM
Its weird with Lost

April 24th - New Episode
May 1st - New Episode
May 8th - New Episode
May 15th - Finale Part 1
May 29th - Finale Part 2 and 3

If you are in USA finale episodes parts 1, 2 and 3 are aired in a row on May 29th smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 22 2008, 11:27 PM
god lost is such a great show, i also cant wait rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 22 2008, 11:58 PM
My exams will be over before the final two parts. Good times.

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Apr 23 2008, 01:50 AM
can't wait for the show to air ohmy.gif
this is by far one of the best shows smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 23 2008, 12:04 PM
Only a day to go now smile.gif. I can't wait. 6 more hours of Lost to go biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Young Guitarist
Apr 23 2008, 02:01 PM
Lost is awesome smile.gif

--------------------
Rock On!

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 25 2008, 02:39 PM
Good episode. This series is picking up again.

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 25 2008, 07:54 PM
It was an incredible episode. One of my favourites from any series. This is definitely a return to the form of Season 1 and I hope they keep this going till the end of Season 6. In my opinion it is the best show ever smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:44 PM