Signatures Noob, how to post?
albino
Jan 26 2008, 02:57 PM
GMC:er
I have no idea of how to have a signature at the end of my posts. I am new to forums and assume that a signature is the picture at the end of the post? It requires a URL address. Can I use a picture uploaded to Flickr.com? If so, how do I find the url for the picture as it only shows the flickr page? I can make these digital images easily but putting them up on a forum is new to me. Any help would be appreciated; please explain as if you were talking to a child or senior citizen!!! thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 26 2008, 03:05 PM
Get to da Chopper!
go

my controls > edit signature

and paste a url of a picture you want (with any writing you may want)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
albino
Jan 26 2008, 03:25 PM
Thanks for your help; got it. Couldn't do it through Flickr though for some reason.

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 26 2008, 03:29 PM
Get to da Chopper!
i usually host mine through photobucket- any signature changes are easy as you can copy the IMG forum code easily. Any time i want to post a diagram i just upload to http://photobucket.com/ then post the IMG code in the forum, rather easily done, its a handy site.

+Quote Post
albino
Jan 27 2008, 06:06 AM
Thanks for the photobucket tip; that's exactly what I did after right-clicking some of the members' signatures and finding out where they hosted the images. Got a profile there in a matter of minutes and I was up and running. Great site.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:56 PM