An Interview With Uncle Ted.
JVM
Dec 2 2008, 02:56 PM
Learning Roadie
Warning: foul language alert! But check here for a great interview. A lot of people don't like Ted, but I think he's great, not just as a guitar player, but also as a person. Sure he is arrogant, but he acknowledges it and makes it a part of who he is, but really he's a nice guy too.

There's some good playing tips as well.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jesse
Dec 2 2008, 03:07 PM
GMC:er
Ive heard about him, he even was on cribs!:D

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 2 2008, 10:10 PM
The Dark Canuck
I met the Nuge a couple of yrs ago actually. I can vouch, he is a very nice guy and quite funny. His arrogance comes across as just his way like JVM pointed out. He certainly doesn't mince words and some don't like that.

rok

+Quote Post
FrankW
Dec 3 2008, 01:14 AM
GMC:er
I love Uncle Ted. He tells it like it is without pulling punches. He's a great guitar player and a great American. He's also hilarious.

+Quote Post
kahall
Dec 3 2008, 05:27 AM
Learning Roadie
That's a good interview with Ted. He makes me feel young.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:36 PM