2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Anonymous Survey (non-music), It is part of my school project
PosterBoy
Oct 31 2013, 11:41 AM
Learning Roadie
Things are quite interesting here also, where unlike the states, immigration is very new, so lots of first generation immigrants from Africa amongst many other places. It's interesting to see how some take on the cultures of their new country and intergrate whilst others cling to the culture of their old country and segregate themselves. Many of the Nigerian have issues with people from other tribes forming it's own form of racism.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 31 2013, 11:51 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (klasaine @ Oct 31 2013, 02:10 AM) *
I did the survey.
I won't comment on the questions. It's their survey.

In the states racism is definitely alive and well ... but not always where you'd expect it and not always within the racial groups you'd most likely expect to find it. You want a real sociological 'eye opener'? Come live in L.A. for a couple of years.

born and raised in Apple Valley, graduated from Rancho Cucamunga , I feel your pain

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:34 AM