Ibanezrules
Vaidya
Sep 28 2010, 07:54 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys,
Have any of you heard about this site called IbanezRules? It sells Ibanez guitars.It has a lot of testimonials but I wanted to know if anybody from GMC has tried their site.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Sep 28 2010, 10:11 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I have ordered parts of SV4570 but he said it might take a month to a year as this has to come from the factory in Japan. If he has things in stock, he seems to ship it quite quickly. He has a lot of good things and that was the main reason I risked this. I am still waiting though.. I think its been a month now. I m shipping it to a friend in US so when he comes home, he brings them to me.. wink.gif can't ship it direct.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by maharzan: Sep 28 2010, 10:13 AM

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Sep 28 2010, 02:05 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I've dealt with Rich quite a bit....bought some miscellaneous parts. He is EXCELLENT to work with. Never bought a guitar from him but I am pretty sure if you did that you wouldn't be dissapointed. smile.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 29 2010, 12:54 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I bought parts for my Ibanez and it shipped pretty quick. Like others I haven't bought a guitar their but you should be ok. I've ordered twice and both times it was good service.

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 29 2010, 02:40 AM
Learning Roadie
Just checked it out. Looks pretty simple. But looks doesn't always count. wink.gif
Had never heard of the site before.

This post has been edited by thefireball: Sep 29 2010, 02:40 AM

+Quote Post
maharzan
Sep 29 2010, 05:07 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
Its like the grand site for ibanez parts but this guy also assembles guitars and sells them. He seems to work alone and things aren't just as expected as professional sites. If you order you will have to wait but its guaranteed that you will get the things (of course, he doesn't want any bad reviews). smile.gif So, if you order what he already has then its super fast but if not, you will just have to wait and thats what I am doing. smile.gif I don't know when will mine arrive.. sad.gif

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:15 AM