Which Version Of This Vid Should I Share?
Todd Simpson
Aug 1 2018, 10:31 PM
GMC:er
Thoughts? I've got two versions of this vid and i am very curious which one you guys think is better.
version 1. more graphics, bit more silly.
Version 2, bit more serious.
i've sold all my other pedal board gear and replaced it all with hotone gear except for my klone Centaur that a fellow GMCer built for me. Nothing sounds quite like it that i've found so I'm keeping it smile.gif just didn't need the rest of it. Now i don't need the little power amp either. i can just run direct to my recording interface and avoid room noise/bleed.

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Aug 1 2018, 10:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 2 2018, 01:37 AM
I don't mind the first version. I all up for the sweet memes.
I would prefer a more serious one with the occasional graphic/silly moment here and there, rather than having them one after another like in the beginning of the 1 version.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 2 2018, 06:06 AM
thanks for checking it out and for letting me know what you think about it. i appreciate it!!!
Todd
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Aug 1 2018, 08:37 PM) *
I don't mind the first version. I all up for the sweet memes.
I would prefer a more serious one with the occasional graphic/silly moment here and there, rather than having them one after another like in the beginning of the 1 version.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:37 AM