6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Should Marijuana Be Legalized?
bleez
Feb 26 2014, 10:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Feb 26 2014, 07:38 PM) *
Drug offenses we are ranked 4th and the UK ranked 2nd.

That's awesome! we never usually win anything.
Come on now fellow countrymen .... a little more effort here and we can totally take the number 1 slot. Go buy some weed NOW....... we can do it! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 27 2014, 12:32 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 26 2014, 10:46 PM) *
Come on now fellow countrymen .... a little more effort here and we can totally take the number 1 slot. Go buy some weed NOW....... we can do it! biggrin.gif

this is the number 1 comment on this thread

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 27 2014, 09:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 26 2014, 09:46 PM) *

laugh.gif

I'll pass on the green if you don't mind. We're more heroin lovers down here tongue.gif

*JOKE*

+Quote Post
Palacios
Feb 28 2014, 07:18 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 27 2014, 12:57 AM) *
laugh.gif

I'll pass on the green if you don't mind. We're more heroin lovers down here tongue.gif

*JOKE*

Be careful. GMC will start drug testing, and you'll all end up in rehab. biggrin.gif When I was in high school they brought a drug sniffing dog on campus. For some strange reason the dog always ended up in our guitar class twice a week. I guess that was the best place to look. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 28 2014, 07:24 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Palacios @ Feb 28 2014, 06:18 PM) *
Be careful. GMC will start drug testing, and you'll all end up in rehab. biggrin.gif When I was in high school they brought a drug sniffing dog on campus. For some strange reason the dog always ended up in our guitar class twice a week. I guess that was the best place to look. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Don't worry.. coffee is about as hard as it gets for me ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 28 2014, 07:47 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Palacios @ Feb 28 2014, 10:18 AM) *
When I was in high school they brought a drug sniffing dog on campus. For some strange reason the dog always ended up in our guitar class twice a week. I guess that was the best place to look. biggrin.gif

laugh.gif Thats funny, but didn't you know that music is far more dangerous than drugs? laugh.gif Check the first 3 minutes or so of this. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:29 AM