Another Gear Breakdown : (, Ice water meets macbook...
Jim S.
Jun 12 2014, 12:42 PM
Learning Rock Star
Yet another punishing blow to my signal chain. My kid knocked a whole glass of water on my computer and it wiped everything. Now I'm left with this damned digitech pedalboard. It has a memory card and can record but I can't do anything with it. For the next few months I'll be flying high with my metronome until I can get a new computer "hopefully". I do believe I can hook my iPhone into the input if my board so I could play stuff on this site too. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Darius Wave
Jul 3 2014, 10:10 AM
Instructor
You should take a picture everytime Your kids will mess something. If they ever ask You how much did You do for them....You can show them how much money and patience it took to take a care of them in the childhood biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Jim S.
Jul 3 2014, 08:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Jul 3 2014, 05:10 AM) *
You should take a picture everytime Your kids will mess something. If they ever ask You how much did You do for them....You can show them how much money and patience it took to take a care of them in the childhood biggrin.gif

That's good!

The trouble is the littlest one... He like sticking things in electrical sockets. Walking around like a meatball on steroids smashing the place.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:15 PM