2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Podxt Live & Reaperi,, whats the best way to record guitar
Rowan
Sep 16 2009, 03:23 PM
GMC:er
I look at people on YouTube like Frozen Blizzard, Kareembo, Killrbuckeye, Speety etc and they all use PODxt products to record and somehow they get it working perfect lol.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jackson RR24 Snow White
Schecter C-1 Exotic Star w/ EMG 81-85
LINE6 PODxt Live w/ all additional patches
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ Celestion Vintage 30

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

https://www.youtube.com/ScottR31
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rowan
Sep 16 2009, 04:35 PM
Just an update I was speaking to Killrbuckeye and what he said I could do is rather than plugging the cable from PODxt to Amp into INPUT I could put it into EFFECTS IN and that will give me the tone sound of the PODxt recording and also use the speaker from the amp so I can hear what I play, and in doing this is bypasses all the amp gain stuff...

I tried it and it sounded like it worked so smile.gif but I dunno if im just wanting to hear the right stuff now so can anyone confirm this?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Jackson RR24 Snow White

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 16 2009, 05:08 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
If you have the sound in your speakers that means everything is OK all the way back to the POD. Then it's just a matter of getting from there to your speakers. So it's rather depending on your speakerconnections.
I have my POD's Direct out to a pair of monitors with just a chord with tele plugs.

+Quote Post
Rowan
Sep 17 2009, 11:09 AM
Im sorry MikeM I dont quite understand how you have it set up.

sad.gif Btw I want to appologise to everyone for this I know im a complete n00b its just really frustrating.

Also I might regret this but, do you think I should sell my upgraded PEAVEY VK112 and buy just speakers so I can play via them and record....

The speakers I use just now are Logtech Z4 ones.

This post has been edited by Rowan: Sep 17 2009, 11:33 AM

--------------------
Jackson RR24 Snow White

+Quote Post
jdriver
Oct 1 2009, 05:38 AM
Good grief. Don't sell your Peavey just because of this. You can get a nice pair of small studio monitors for ~$300 USD. That's what most people here are doing. The monitors will give you a better idea of the sound you are recording. The Peavey is not meant for that, it's for playing out loud! smile.gif

--------------------
"I dreamed a lot when I was younger..
I'm older now but still I hunger
For some understanding.
There's no understanding, now.
Was there ever?

...Joe Puerta (Ambrosia)...

Finally got a YouTube page going.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:25 AM