Wow, Does That Search Feature Ever Rule!
D0NNY
Sep 11 2007, 01:26 PM
GMC:er
I know that's a pretty obvious statement, but i just had to say it cause I'm lovin it so much!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB ImageIPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 11 2007, 01:38 PM
its ok for my uses. some improvements could be made, such as use of logical AND, OR, and NOT, grouping with parentheses, and use of quote marks for search phrases . Also saving the last search in a cookie so that will be there the next time you pull up your browser.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 11 2007, 04:17 PM
GMC Founder
DONNY: Thanks a lot - can't hear that enough with all the work we have put into it! biggrin.gif

fkalich: Thanks for the suggestion, we have some upcoming upgrades to it - with advanced filter possibilities. If more control still is required after that, we would be happy to consider your suggestions!

Kris smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 11 2007, 05:17 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 11 2007, 10:17 AM) *
DONNY: Thanks a lot - can't hear that enough with all the work we have put into it! biggrin.gif

fkalich: Thanks for the suggestion, we have some upcoming upgrades to it - with advanced filter possibilities. If more control still is required after that, we would be happy to consider your suggestions!

Kris smile.gif

if you ever want to use a happy face that is flipping me off, feel free, I won't be offended.

btw, while on that subject, I would suggest providing a whole lot more emoticons, if possible. They are pretty good at getting a point across, without getting anyone mad. You know, vomiting, drinking, crack pipe smoking happy faces, things like that. dancing bananas. the one where you have 6 emoticons holding up placards saying "This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures". I like that. Or the happy face waving a German Flag, which means "old news", as in, "Germans bombed Pearl Harbor". Don't ask me where that came from, I have no idea.
Well let me look it up...ok, comes from "Animal House", quote of Bluto. Now we know.

Anyway, having a whole slug of those is great.

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Sep 11 2007, 05:44 PM
Get to da Chopper!
i find it usefull enough- type in the lesson i want and bingo. cant wait for the personalised page to come in though.
GMC keeps getting better and better.

+Quote Post
osakamitsu
Sep 13 2007, 03:49 AM
hmm... the searches never work me for.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 13 2007, 05:51 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (osakamitsu @ Sep 13 2007, 04:49 AM) *
hmm... the searches never work me for.

Could it perhaps be related to spelling? We will start pretty soon to give spelling suggestions (like Google does). smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:36 AM