Price Adjustment Questions - Checking Your Account
ChrnoAM
Aug 16 2009, 01:41 AM
GMC:er
Hi,

I signed up for the 1 year package for GMC awhile ago. I saw Kris' post about the price adjustment and how it should not affect us if we continue our subscription, which is really cool! Where can I go to make sure the subscription is set to renew, and how can I see how much time is left on my account until then???

Thanks!
Amol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 16 2009, 01:44 AM
Learning Rock Star
You can see when your account expires here wink.gif

If you payed by paypal, as you probably did since you have a 1 year membership, you are on automatic renewal as long as you have money on your bank-account =)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Canis: Aug 16 2009, 01:45 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
ChrnoAM
Aug 16 2009, 02:04 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Canis @ Aug 15 2009, 08:44 PM) *
You can see when your account expires here wink.gif

If you payed by paypal, as you probably did since you have a 1 year membership, you are on automatic renewal as long as you have money on your bank-account =)

Great! Thanks for quick reply Canis! =)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:16 PM