Itunes 10.0, Have you seen it?
thefireball
Sep 4 2010, 09:29 PM
Learning Roadie
Have you seen the new iTunes? I just updated my computer this afternoon and iTunes 10.0 has been installed. It's got a great new interface!! You should check it out! They even changed the iTunes icon!

What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
maharzan
Sep 5 2010, 02:42 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
cool.. I m in the process of updating.. smile.gif

Everytime I update, I really don't see any difference (I don't use it much except to play very few times or make MP3 out of WAVs).. It will be great to see a new interface then. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 5 2010, 06:19 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Just updated, but except the icon and the fonts nothing has changed imo?!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Vaidya
Sep 5 2010, 08:43 AM
Learning Roadie
I agree with gitarrero.Looks very similar to the prev version,to me.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rik Veldhuizen
Sep 5 2010, 09:17 AM
Learning Rock Star
I've got it installed as well. What is really new, is Ping; sort of Facebook which allows you to follow friends and celebs, and share your music interests etc.

I've registered (as me and my wife (Rik & Claudia Veldhuizen), otherwise you'll find a lot of dance prefs in my profile, since my wife (and my kids) use iTunes a lot (and buy a lot of music, which I wouldn't necessarily buy myself; we have quite different tastes), but haven't been very active...

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 5 2010, 08:33 PM
Learning Roadie
I thought the interface looked a lot different. huh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:44 AM