Bending Trouble
besip
May 24 2008, 07:35 PM
GMC:er
Hi alll cool.gif

I'm have question
actualy i'm all ready ask about this on instructor forum but i'm wana know what you guys thing and how you do rolleyes.gif

actualy i'm have problem with brb{bend reverse bend} or with vibrato when im bending
usualy i'm hit also the lower note and no mute well..actualy when i'm just bending withour release or vibrato on bend i'm don't have problem becouse i'm was mute after bend with right palm..but in case when i'm release bending is not ok to use form me right hand so what i'm trying to do is mute those lower string with index finger but i'm not doing good job there..i'm not sure if thats just my bad technique or anything else

today i'm find other way to do that and thats is realy pay attention to move the fingers when bending under the lower note
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9UqbkjC6k

i'm was try it and looks like thats work for me but my fingers are in hell biggrin.gif and i'm not sure if this technique is recomendet??

actualy what i'm asking here is..let me know what you thing is best way to mute those string when doing bend release bend????
how you doing the muting???
actualy any reply about this can help

Thanks guys--Rene cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:56 AM