Ha Ha.. I Have Done It, ditched the evil weed
dusty
Jan 4 2010, 09:36 PM
GMC:er
Ok it may be early days and i might be getting ahead of my self here but at last i have stopped smoking.
in to my third day already, have been back at work after the xmas break and still dont want a cigarette, ( and i am not using NRT or substitutes).
considering that i have been smoking for 22 years and i usually have tried to give up on patches or gums at least once a year since the kids have been around (thats 6 1/2 years), i am usually looking for any excuse to stop giving up by the end of the first day (this has included creating arguments etcc for the excuse), but so far so good, no withdrawal, pangs or regrets.

out of the many new years resolutions i made for this year this is the one that i am actually confident will stick and actually looking forward to keeping..

for any one that is interested i urge you to read Allen Carr's easyway to stop smoking ( even those of you now hooked on nicotene gum)

it is not a magic button or cure but the guy makes absoloute sense.

jut had to share and will keep you posted.

Dusty

P.s
Skennington; how are you doin on the seeds?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:43 AM