It Is Any Hope For Me?
Clau
Apr 13 2008, 09:56 PM
GMC:er

Good afternoon mate

I allways adored music specialy rock havy metal punk and I wanted to play an instrument I was thinking about drums but drums you cant actualy play at home considering my neighbours and I have chose to try guitar. Idont have any knowledge about music papers or signes and I want to take it slowly. I have browsed through GMC clips and I discovered that guitar its quite a complicated instrument but with the right directions and motivation it is posible. Can you give me a start-up? I mean some small exercises that will make my fingers work? The corect way to pick the strings cuz I have a fealing I dont even pick the string properly I have try-d the E string 1st string and ] can feal the sounds when I pick it, but if I try to pick 2 or 3 strings the sound gets very unpleasant. I am confused I dont know where to start I have try-id the power chords but even that dosent sound how I expected I know I dont have the special distortion on the amp but I still feal something its not right. So please tell me what exercises shall I do if there is a video clip that I missed with very basic moves please point me towards the right path. Tell with what shall I begin and by the way ] have a terible finger tips pain smile.gif

Thank you very much for reading my letter and I hope it is a solution for my problem Thank you anticipated.

Kind regards
Claudiu.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:31 AM