Practise Schedule
SonofDestiny
Jun 4 2008, 02:59 PM
GMC:er
I've been here for a couple of days now and I really like the progress I'm making. I haven't really had a tight schedule so far, but I've always been doing these exercises:

- Hands Synchronisation
- Right hand basics
- A looooot of vibrato
- Stealing off phrasing ideas from our instructors (sorry guys smile.gif)

Are there any exercises you guys recommend me to do for my technique? I know that I can look them up myself, but I don't want to do contradictory exercises. 'Cause when you're in the gym it's not really handy to first make the muscle shorter and then making it longer again, I figured... maybe playing the guitar works that way too?

Oh and have you guys got any advice for strengthening the skin on my fingertips? My skin is coming right off again and I hate that. Been playing for 5 years now and it still won't hold. (Well, or maybe I just have too much time now that school's over...) Well, still is the wrong word. I didn't have any problems until January this year mad.gif

Well...anyways, I hope I'm not posting too many questions, sorry if I do, but these two are pretty essential to me to practise properly. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Wishlist: the world.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:11 AM