> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Yash's Learning Corner, for Gab's Army
Yash
May 7 2012, 04:39 PM
GMC:er
OK, I'll film tomorrow or the day after

BTW, the neoclassical power metal backing track is awesome, wish I could solo over it

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 7 2012, 06:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 7 2012, 12:39 PM) *

BTW, the neoclassical power metal backing track is awesome, wish I could solo over it

Try it man! You can find the scales that can be used in the Collab's thread. Record something over it and I'll give you some feedback. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Yash
May 8 2012, 12:46 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 7 2012, 05:50 PM) *
Try it man! You can find the scales that can be used in the Collab's thread. Record something over it and I'll give you some feedback. smile.gif

OK, I'll try, but do I have to stay in those scales only or can I move around a bit and do some chromatic stuff ????
BTW, check these two out, I composed the F-solo, and the other one is a classical piece I learnt on piano 4 years back, can you tell me what is it called ??? smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  F_Solo.gp5 ( 6.76K ) Number of downloads: 113
Attached File  Classical_Piece.gp5 ( 2.04K ) Number of downloads: 99

--------------------

+Quote Post
Yash
May 9 2012, 01:43 PM
Help, I am stuck on that Hammer On Lesson. I just can't get the fast portion in the lower octave sound right. the last note, A# on the G string just doesnt get right, what do I do ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 9 2012, 02:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 9 2012, 09:43 AM) *
Help, I am stuck on that Hammer On Lesson. I just can't get the fast portion in the lower octave sound right. the last note, A# on the G string just doesnt get right, what do I do ?

Hi mate! You have to be patient and keep on practicing that part isolated for some more days. Maybe you could film yourself and post a video playing the part and I can give you more specific feedback. smile.gif

I'll be back regarding the GP files! Guitar pro audio isn't working on my computer. blink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
May 24 2012, 02:54 PM
Hey Gabe, I am back. How are you bro ??? smile.gif . I'll film myself playing those hammer ons tomorrow, did you see the GP files ???

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 25 2012, 12:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 24 2012, 10:54 AM) *
Hey Gabe, I am back. How are you bro ??? smile.gif . I'll film myself playing those hammer ons tomorrow, did you see the GP files ???

I'm fine thanks mate! Welcome back! I have no idea of the name of that classical piece.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
May 25 2012, 08:15 AM
Sorry Gabe, can't record right now, something's wrong with the camera, I'll record as soon as possible.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 26 2012, 07:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 25 2012, 04:15 AM) *
Sorry Gabe, can't record right now, something's wrong with the camera, I'll record as soon as possible.

Ok mate, let me know if you need some help with it. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
May 28 2012, 11:46 AM
Hey Gabe, please check this thread out to help me buy a new guitar

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44580

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 28 2012, 04:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 28 2012, 07:46 AM) *
Hey Gabe, please check this thread out to help me buy a new guitar

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=44580

Ok mate! I'm checking the thread now. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
May 29 2012, 03:06 PM
Hey mate, after the hammer-ons lesson, I wanna do this. I really love it.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...-solo-beginner/

Oh and yeah, starting June 1, I am gonna be accelerating, coz my exams will be over finally. biggrin.gif I wanna kick my playing up a notch and be the best. I'll be able to give 6 hours of playing everyday. Will you be able to make me a shredder by October. I am counting on you bro wink.gif . I so look forward to shred in Hangar 18 rolleyes.gif I had commit to myself by the end of 2012, I must know how to play either Hangar 18 or Holy Wars.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 29 2012, 04:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 29 2012, 11:06 AM) *
Hey mate, after the hammer-ons lesson, I wanna do this. I really love it.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...-solo-beginner/

Oh and yeah, starting June 1, I am gonna be accelerating, coz my exams will be over finally. biggrin.gif I wanna kick my playing up a notch and be the best. I'll be able to give 6 hours of playing everyday. Will you be able to make me a shredder by October. I am counting on you bro wink.gif . I so look forward to shred in Hangar 18 rolleyes.gif I had commit to myself by the end of 2012, I must know how to play either Hangar 18 or Holy Wars.

That sounds great mate! But you have to administrate correctly that amount of time. Playing 6 hours per day is a lot and if you do it in the right way you will notice a big improvement. That lesson by Trond is fantastic but maybe it's a bit difficult to start. We should start creating a good routine that includes exercises covering all the techniques, musical lessons or covers and some theory about scales & chords.

This would be a good plan:

Techniques:
Alternate Picking, Bending, Vibrato, Legato & Sweep Picking.

Musical examples:
We have to select lessons like the one from Trond to work on to see your progress. You should upload takes to REC

Theory:
You have to learn the theory and application of triads, arpeggios, scales and chords. The tonalities and then the modes.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
May 30 2012, 06:06 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 29 2012, 03:30 PM) *
That sounds great mate! But you have to administrate correctly that amount of time. Playing 6 hours per day is a lot and if you do it in the right way you will notice a big improvement. That lesson by Trond is fantastic but maybe it's a bit difficult to start. We should start creating a good routine that includes exercises covering all the techniques, musical lessons or covers and some theory about scales & chords.

This would be a good plan:

Techniques:
Alternate Picking, Bending, Vibrato, Legato & Sweep Picking.

Musical examples:
We have to select lessons like the one from Trond to work on to see your progress. You should upload takes to REC

Theory:
You have to learn the theory and application of triads, arpeggios, scales and chords. The tonalities and then the modes.

Hey, thanks for that mate. I know I need to manage my time very well, and I'll be starting a new thread for that on Saturday probably.

And I'll be doing a lot of work here.

I am doing Lead Guitar with you. I really love your Marty Mustaine style lesson. You would make me play that, won't you wink.gif smile.gif

Theory with Alex.

Riffing and rhythm guitar with Cosmin.

And I'll be also joining Ben's Bushido.

All I'll be doing this June would be taking my guitar playing to a new level thanks to you guys. I've got no school. College won't start until late July or August. I need to kick up a notch.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 30 2012, 03:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 30 2012, 02:06 AM) *
Hey, thanks for that mate. I know I need to manage my time very well, and I'll be starting a new thread for that on Saturday probably.

And I'll be doing a lot of work here.

I am doing Lead Guitar with you. I really love your Marty Mustaine style lesson. You would make me play that, won't you wink.gif smile.gif

Theory with Alex.

Riffing and rhythm guitar with Cosmin.

And I'll be also joining Ben's Bushido.

All I'll be doing this June would be taking my guitar playing to a new level thanks to you guys. I've got no school. College won't start until late July or August. I need to kick up a notch.

Excellent mate! Please keep me updated about the progress of the last lesson that I assigned you.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
May 30 2012, 03:34 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 30 2012, 02:29 PM) *
Excellent mate! Please keep me updated about the progress of the last lesson that I assigned you.

Still not perfect. But much better than what I started at. Maybe I'll have it down soon

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 30 2012, 03:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 30 2012, 11:34 AM) *
Still not perfect. But much better than what I started at. Maybe I'll have it down soon

Cool, could you please post a video or maybe audio playing it?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
May 30 2012, 03:46 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 30 2012, 02:45 PM) *
Cool, could you please post a video or maybe audio playing it?

On Friday, promise, that's when my last exam is. I dont wanna angry mom or dead by recording right now. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 30 2012, 03:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ May 30 2012, 11:46 AM) *
On Friday, promise, that's when my last exam is. I dont wanna angry mom or dead by recording right now. sad.gif

hahaha ok! good luck with the exam! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 1 2012, 02:37 PM
Hey Gabe, I am done with all my exams and now I'll give all my time and energy to my guitar playing. (Don't ask how it went, just pray that I get selected into the college I was born in wink.gif )

Now, I am recording my hammer on lesson, it will be imperfect probably. And I'll be there at today's chat biggrin.gif.
And then, we'll take it on from here to my further endeavors in the world of soloing and shredding. Make me a shredder man. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:07 AM