Jackson Unveils Tons Of Guitars At Namm
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2021, 07:38 PM
GMC:er
Jackson has revealed a torrent of new guitars ranging from the budget minded all the way to higher end soloist guitars. There is something for just about everyone who wants a super strat or something more pointy. Lots of reversed headstocks as well which is always nice smile.gif They are doing extended range, hard tails, floyds, fanned frets, you name it. It seems like a huge amount of new axes from Jackson are being introduced at this years NAMM. Some look pretty darn cool! It's great to see some crackle paint jobs making it in the collection. Here is a brief sample and link to much more info on the entire line.

https://www.guitarworld.com/news/jackson-un...uitars-for-2021

Attached Image

Of all the new Jacksons, the one that I'd love to have is the new signature kelly with the green crackle paint based on the custom axe used by Brandon Ellis of The Black Dahlia Murder.

WHICH ONE DO YOU GUYS WANT IF ANY?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jan 22 2021, 08:06 PM
The Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH sticks out for me. Or even one of the Randy Roads models. Would like to try a v shape guitar.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 22 2021, 09:00 PM
Great choice!! I've always wanted a real soloist. Never quite managed it yet. Been looking for a solid used one for quite some time. The new ones look amazing. I'm digging the flamed maple and the neck through joint is perfection.
Attached Image

QUOTE (liveOASISforever @ Jan 22 2021, 03:06 PM) *
The Pro Series Soloist SL2Q MAH sticks out for me. Or even one of the Randy Roads models. Would like to try a v shape guitar.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:20 PM