Guest Solo "remember Death" Video
Todd Simpson
Dec 19 2018, 05:33 AM
GMC:er
The song has been uploaded to all of the online stores and is ready for a global release. This is just my guest solo as a teaser vid. It's the best xmas present I could ask for, to finally have this track fully produced with vocals, choir, orchestration. smile.gif Here is the teaser video with my solo. Whaddya think?

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Dec 19 2018, 06:10 PM
As have listened many solo's you've played, this one might be the most soulful smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 19 2018, 06:46 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
sounding good,Todd biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 19 2018, 08:07 PM
Thanks Mertay! I was going for a "Steve Vai" sort of thing at the start. They wanted something with a lot of feeling so I came up with a "theme" that repeats like a chorus in the solo to help bind it to the melody of the song. Thanks for checking it out!
Todd

QUOTE (Mertay @ Dec 19 2018, 01:10 PM) *
As have listened many solo's you've played, this one might be the most soulful smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2018, 02:54 AM
Thanks much!! Can't wait to share the full track. It goes out on Jan 18, 2019.
Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 19 2018, 01:46 PM) *
sounding good,Todd biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 22 2018, 07:58 AM
The response has been overwhelmingly positive so far on this which is very humbling smile.gif Thanks to you guys for checking it out and commenting on social media! I also noticed it got picked up by RIFFWARS on instagram which is great as they have 200k followers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrqoiLyFbc9/
Attached Image

I wrote this song, originally, several years ago and always wanted to collab with someone to give it lyrics/vocals etc. I never imagined I would find folks to not only add those things but also add a full gothic choir and orchestration! It's turned out better than I could have ever hoped. Can't wait to share the full track with you guys!! I have not gotten this kind of response on social media since release of the new version of HIGH RISK with Sir Ben Higgins a few months ago. I gotta say i LOVE collaborating with folks from other parts of the world. It makes life worth living smile.gif

Todd

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:47 PM