2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Feeding The Birds
AK Rich
Dec 20 2012, 06:21 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 19 2012, 07:18 PM) *
We live in south east Queensland which is a paradise for thousands of birds. We have a bird bath because it is so dry here at the moment but there is no need to feed them. Our chooks are 3 months old in the video and they're loving our veggie garden.

Hahaaa those guys look very happy smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 20 2012, 11:30 AM
Instructor
Too much awesome on this thread !! Too many cool posts to comment on !! biggrin.gif

WAAAAAAAH *Explodes*

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
llibach
Dec 20 2012, 02:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 20 2012, 04:18 AM) *
We live in south east Queensland which is a paradise for thousands of birds. We have a bird bath because it is so dry here at the moment but there is no need to feed them. Our chooks are 3 months old in the video and they're loving our veggie garden.

They look like a few silver laced and gold laced wyandottes. Got a few of the silver myself, and about 40 all together. biggrin.gif
I do like to feed the birds got a few here a woodpecker that visits and a heron too. But there is one bird that's being fed at the moment which will feed me in a few days, the good ol christams turkey, being fattened at the moment at my uncle's farm, till tomorrow ohmy.gif
Attached Image

This post has been edited by llibach: Dec 20 2012, 02:06 PM

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 20 2012, 03:27 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (llibach @ Dec 20 2012, 01:01 PM) *
Attached Image

Amazing markings on them smile.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:46 AM