> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

17 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Anese's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 28 2016, 01:50 AM
Instructor
Hi mate, please be patient. This is not a technique that you'll master in 1 day. You are moving forward. Keep on the hard work.

You can combine the work of this one with some other stuff...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anese
Oct 11 2016, 01:32 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 28 2016, 02:50 AM) *
Hi mate, please be patient. This is not a technique that you'll master in 1 day. You are moving forward. Keep on the hard work.

You can combine the work of this one with some other stuff...

Hello Gabyy
I devided the lesson into three parts this is the first part [attachment=45296:bendinworkout7.mp3]
let me know how you think
tnx

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 11 2016, 08:04 PM
Instructor
Good man! This is on the right track. Sometimes your bends could be faster, other times your bends are not 100% precise, but you are getting close. Keep working.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Oct 31 2016, 08:46 AM
Learning Roadie
Hello Gabriel
I hope it's getting better, I figured I'd let you know how I'm doing [attachment=45424:bending_workout_8.mp3]
Thanks

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 1 2016, 02:49 AM
Instructor
Great! Yes! This is getting better! The speed of your bends is just perfect now. There are some pitch issues here and there. Keep on working!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Nov 6 2016, 12:24 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 1 2016, 03:49 AM) *
Great! Yes! This is getting better! The speed of your bends is just perfect now. There are some pitch issues here and there. Keep on working!

Gabby My Master <Bows>
how are you ?
let me know what think about thid [attachment=45463:bending_workout_9.mp3].
Thanks for your patience wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 7 2016, 03:37 PM
Instructor
Hi Anese, this is GREAT!

You are extremely close to master this one. Most of the bends are perfect and some aren't wrong but there is some room to polish them. As this is very slight, I've decided to write down each one that presents very small pitch issues.

00:22, 00:27, 00:31, 00:40, 00:49, 1:10.

That's all. Polish a bit more this parts and this will be an 11 at REC grade. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Nov 7 2016, 05:26 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 7 2016, 04:37 PM) *
Hi Anese, this is GREAT!

You are extremely close to master this one. Most of the bends are perfect and some aren't wrong but there is some room to polish them. As this is very slight, I've decided to write down each one that presents very small pitch issues.

00:22, 00:27, 00:31, 00:40, 00:49, 1:10.

That's all. Polish a bit more this parts and this will be an 11 at REC grade. biggrin.gif

Thanks for your feed back mate
I guess the new guitar is making this sound a little bit better as well.. it has good intonation and stays in tune all the way up.
unfortunately Im getting some troubles with the floating trem.. it stays in tune the whole session but when i put the guitar down and come the next day to play it gets sharp and I have to re tune it again .. im also thinking to change the string gauge that came with it its 08 I guess.
I bought 09 strings today and I hope things will get better .. Im also searching the internet to learn how to keep this thing in tune after I play with it.

Ill get back to you once i settle this matter

Thanks

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 8 2016, 02:40 PM
Instructor
Have you asked a luthier about the issue that you are having? Maybe it has some kind of solution...

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Nov 12 2016, 08:05 PM
Learning Roadie
Hello Gabby
let me know what do you think about this take
thanks

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 13 2016, 06:57 AM
Instructor
Hi Anese, the video isn't working here. Is the link ok?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Nov 13 2016, 07:03 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 13 2016, 07:57 AM) *
Hi Anese, the video isn't working here. Is the link ok?

Hello Gabby
Check this one
Thanks

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 13 2016, 09:52 PM
Instructor
Hi Anese, I can say that this new take is a bit better than the previous one but there is still work to do on the bends that I've marked previously. However, I don't think that you need to bore yourself playing this one over and over. We should move forward and keep this lesson to be played twice every day, what do you say?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Nov 17 2016, 12:50 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 13 2016, 10:52 PM) *
Hi Anese, I can say that this new take is a bit better than the previous one but there is still work to do on the bends that I've marked previously. However, I don't think that you need to bore yourself playing this one over and over. We should move forward and keep this lesson to be played twice every day, what do you say?

Yes Gabriel
I can agree with what you've suggested.
however, I added another take here, have a listen and tell me if we are ready to take it to the REC room yet or not.
about the the tuning issue that I mentioned previously about my guitar that it gets sharp after a while, it turned out that the problem
is with my sound interface sometimes it gets a static noise and when i start tuning with Amplitube built-in tuner without turning on my sound monitors or putin my headphone on, so all notes shows as a full step sharp because of the static noise from my sound-terfrace. laugh.gif I noticed that today when I hit the high E string to start tuning it showed F sharp on the Amplitube tuner but for the first time my ears told me that this is an E not an F# as it shows on the tuner so then I discovered that the problem is with my sound interface and all I had to do is just to restart it and everything was ok.

This post has been edited by Anese: Nov 17 2016, 01:16 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 17 2016, 04:12 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, great to know that you've found the problem! I think that this new take is similar to the previous one. It's ok, but it has pitch issues on double string bends and some others. By the way, it's always good to share takes at REC since you receive feedback from other instructors, which is very valuable.

Do you have any lesson that you'd like to learn?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Dec 9 2016, 09:07 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 17 2016, 05:12 PM) *
Hi mate, great to know that you've found the problem! I think that this new take is similar to the previous one. It's ok, but it has pitch issues on double string bends and some others. By the way, it's always good to share takes at REC since you receive feedback from other instructors, which is very valuable.

Do you have any lesson that you'd like to learn?

Hello Gabby
Darius pointed out an important thing i guess regarding bending and floating trems.
I searched about this and it seems that there are quiet different ways to deal with it.
some choose to balance the trem with their picking hand other use tools.
in the attached file i tried to balance the trem with my picking hand to reach the target pitch (have a listen and let me know what you think.)

I also ordered the (ESP hand adjuster) trem stabilizer it seems like a good choice and it works well.

I wanted an (ibanez backstop) trem stabilizer but unfortunately they dont make those anymore here's in this video steve vai talks about it
showing it attached to his main guitar.

for our new lesson ill see what's out there and ill get back to you, but I wouldnt mind if you have some suggestions as well.
anyway I prefer not to start working on a new lesson till i get my (trem stabilizer) and see how things will work which might take a week or two till I actually get it.

see you soon

see you

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 10 2016, 04:31 PM
Instructor
Hi Anese, yes, I can hear that the problem with the double stops is smaller but it's still there . The bends at the beginning (00:04, 00:10) are not completely precise so I think that the trem stabilizer sounds like a great idea. I don't have experience with it, but I think that it can be fundamental for your practice.

When is it arriving?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Dec 18 2016, 09:10 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 10 2016, 05:31 PM) *
Hi Anese, yes, I can hear that the problem with the double stops is smaller but it's still there . The bends at the beginning (00:04, 00:10) are not completely precise so I think that the trem stabilizer sounds like a great idea. I don't have experience with it, but I think that it can be fundamental for your practice.

When is it arriving?

Hello Gabriel
I've been its almost 2 weeks now and the package hasnt arrived yet.
from my experience it will take another two more days.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 19 2016, 02:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Anese @ Dec 18 2016, 05:10 PM) *
Hello Gabriel
I've been its almost 2 weeks now and the package hasnt arrived yet.
from my experience it will take another two more days.

Ok, fingers crossed!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Anese
Dec 19 2016, 08:48 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 19 2016, 03:36 PM) *
Ok, fingers crossed!

from what I read on the internet there's several ways to install this unit and the instructions that comes
with it are in Japanese.
I've been reading about it on several sources and forums on the internet. to set it up seems a little bit tricky.
if you can recommend someone that has experience with it here on GMC then please let me know.
Thanks buddy

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:04 PM