Off To Have A Baby
jstcrsn
Jan 6 2013, 06:34 PM
Learning Tone Master
practicing guitar this morning , my wife sticks here head around the corner and says , I think were are having a baby today
we dont find out the sex, we always like surprises ,
so off We go
later

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Jan 6 2013, 06:49 PM
Learning Tone Master
Congratulations and best of luck! Not that you need luck with your track record. cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jan 6 2013, 06:59 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Congrats Cursin and Co.! Best wishes to you and yours smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 6 2013, 08:02 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
HEY ALL THE BEST PURE LOVELY ENERGY to your wife the NEWBEE and of course you and all the rest of big family !!!

Dieter

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Jan 6 2013, 08:16 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Congratulations to you both!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Jan 6 2013, 08:51 PM
GMC:er
Congratulations !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 6 2013, 09:15 PM
Instructor
Nice news! Congrats mate! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jan 6 2013, 09:32 PM
Congrats Cursin!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spock
Jan 6 2013, 09:52 PM
Congratulations! Have a guitar in his/her hand before he/she capable of writing. They'll thank you for it later.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jan 7 2013, 01:18 AM
Congratulations mate!! All my best to you and yours!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 7 2013, 09:11 AM
Instructor
Congratulations!! I hope he/ she turns out to be something like this:

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jan 7 2013, 01:24 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Congratulations to you and your family smile.gif and I hope everything goes well and without incident.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Jan 7 2013, 06:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
lol - oh man, I can just picture this - "hey honey, can you hold the baby in for just a few more - almost done with this lesson"

haha. Update us so I can congratulate you!

Chris!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 7 2013, 07:01 PM
Instructor
Congrats Jstcrsn... hope all goes perfectly, which I'm sure it will smile.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 8 2013, 07:11 PM
AWESOME! Best wishes to you friend!

I'll be headed there in about a month myself, wifey went today for a checkup and so far so good! He WILL have a guitar in his hands as soon as he can hold it. I ask for a mini guitar for Christmas.... and they thought it was for me... LOL! Nope... Baby gift! You have to plan your work then work your plan... besides I need someone here to teach me how to play one.

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:06 AM