New Video For "remember Death" German Collab
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2018, 10:10 PM
GMC:er
My collaboration with German rock group DARKNESS LIGHT is finally finished!! I just wrapped up the video editing. I did color correction and video editing on the song and provided the original song and tracks. Very interested to see what you guys think of it!!

They are going to play it LIVE in Germany when it's released early next year. They have invited me to come to Germany and play the song and my solo live with them!!! I'd sooooo love to able go over there and play this live with the band!!

RELEASE DATE IS WORLDWIDE JAN 18, 2019

Attached Image
DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANYTHING FOR THE NEW YEAR YOU ARE STOKED ABOUT??
Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 15 2018, 10:46 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
sounds interesting, Todd. Looking forward to hearing it smile.gif
what type of music is it?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 15 2018, 07:52 PM
It's my "MOMENTO MORI" track that I have been working on for ages. I've always wanted to try to find collaborators to add lyrics and vocals. not only did they add lyrics and vocals, they added an ENTIRE CHOIR!!! Also, strings, and REAL DRUMS!! It's a sort of heavy ballad type thing. You may remember the original version from back when?
https://soundcloud.com/techniqueswithtodd/memento-mori-updated-feat-janice-7314-538-pm
QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 15 2018, 05:46 AM) *
sounds interesting, Todd. Looking forward to hearing it smile.gif
what type of music is it?

+Quote Post
bleez
Dec 16 2018, 01:51 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Ah! I remember the track now. Its very good. It will be awesome to hear what the band have done with it.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 17 2018, 07:01 AM
I"m amazed at what they did with it. Having real drums on a track gives it a great vibe. Also, a real choir adds a new level of spiff. I"m going to start trimming up some short teaser vids now that I"ve finished editing the Music Video. Most of it was shot in Germany and turned out well! One shot was in the states, and that's me doing a solo in my home studio.

QUOTE (bleez @ Dec 15 2018, 08:51 PM) *
Ah! I remember the track now. Its very good. It will be awesome to hear what the band have done with it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:33 AM