2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Alternate To Fretboard Warrior, Some might find this helpful
Spyle
Oct 20 2007, 06:48 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Oct 19 2007, 05:34 PM) *
It has refreshed my note naming skills in 5 minutes.

How did you make this? (is it easy)

Nice job man, you could perk it up a bit and sell it.

I wrote it in VB.NET. It was pretty easy. I usually only do db apps, which is part of the reason it has no sound. I could just have it play a wav file or something for each note, but that doesn't seem very efficient. Having it do midi would be cool but I don't know enough about that.

Good to hear you guys are liking. I don't think I'd ever try and sell it, it's good to be free wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spyle
Nov 2 2007, 03:03 AM
GMC:er
For anyone interested and trying to learn to read music, I've added a little something for that to this.

Hopefully I did it correctly haha

It's the same sort of idea, it shows you a note (and corresponding frets if you want) and you select which one it is. The spread (default 3) is how far off the next note can be. So if you set it to one it would be easy, and 10 would be harder, at least for me hah.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:32 AM