How Do You Make Fl Video Lessons?
Jeff
Feb 12 2008, 08:49 PM
GMC:er
Hi Kyle,

I like your lessons here at GMC, you're doing a great job. I am wondering how you made the lessons for programming FL loops? It's cool how you are able to zoom around and pan back and forth on your video while you are explaining different things.

thanks! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kyle Logue
Feb 13 2008, 06:29 AM
Drum instructor
QUOTE (jeff @ Feb 12 2008, 01:49 PM) *
Hi Kyle,

I like your lessons here at GMC, you're doing a great job. I am wondering how you made the lessons for programming FL loops? It's cool how you are able to zoom around and pan back and forth on your video while you are explaining different things.

thanks! smile.gif

Thanks for the compliment! I actually used 2 programs. I used Camstasia to record the screen for the initial video. Then I imported the video in Adobe Premiere and did all the pan and zooming manually with the effect controls.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 13 2008, 08:15 AM
Instructor
that's really interesting I'd like to record some similar lesson with my experience with this program or with others wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kyle Logue
Feb 13 2008, 08:21 AM
Drum instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Feb 13 2008, 01:15 AM) *
that's really interesting I'd like to record some similar lesson with my experience with this program or with others wink.gif

go for it!

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Feb 13 2008, 08:30 AM
Instructor
thanks Kyle !!! first I try to study those program or something similar (I think my brother can helps me in this field), so then I will upload videos with my recording lesson biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Kyle Logue
Feb 13 2008, 08:35 AM
Drum instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Feb 13 2008, 01:30 AM) *
thanks Kyle !!! first I try to study those program or something similar (I think my brother can helps me in this field), so then I will upload videos with my recording lesson biggrin.gif

I'm eager to learn from what you know!

+Quote Post
Jeff
Feb 13 2008, 12:10 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Kyle. I'll check out that software. It seems that a lot of people use Adobe premiere. I've never heard of Camstasia. Keep up the great lessons. I play drums as well as guitar so I enjoy your work.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:53 PM