How About A Classifieds Section?
icedern
Jul 9 2007, 08:05 PM
GMC:er
What are peoples thoughts of having a classified section for members only?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 9 2007, 08:13 PM
Instructor
Well we already have a "Members Only Uploads". May i ask what do you need it for?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
icedern
Jul 9 2007, 08:18 PM
I don't really need it, but I though if people were selling their used equipment that they would want to offer it to the GMC members first before selling it on ebay or whatever. I'd rather give my money to someone that I know on here before i bought something from someone I had no idea who they were.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 9 2007, 08:24 PM
Instructor
Ohhh, so that's your idea. You didn't say what's it about in your first post so that's why i didn't get it!

I think if you are not a member you can't read the forum anyway, so i don't see the reason of not posting your gear for sale in a regular topic! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
Pantalaimon
Jul 9 2007, 08:32 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 9 2007, 02:24 PM) *
Ohhh, so that's your idea. You didn't say what's it about in your first post so that's why i didn't get it!

I think if you are not a member you can't read the forum anyway, so i don't see the reason of not posting your gear for sale in a regular topic! smile.gif

you can read the forum as a nonmember, you just can't reply.

--------------------
My Gear:
~Schecter C-1+ (black cherry) w/ Duncan Designed PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Fender Mexican Stratocaster (black) w/ stock PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Jasmine by Takamine acoustic (kinda crappy - $90)
~Fender Frontman 25R amp.
~Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive pedal
~Dan-Ecko pedal

+Quote Post
JVM
Jul 9 2007, 08:37 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 9 2007, 01:24 PM) *

Ah thats probably a mistranslation, classifieds here in the us is a section in the newspaper where people can sell stuff, not meaning "classified" like "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" laugh.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 9 2007, 08:37 PM
Instructor
you can read the forum as a nonmember, you just can't reply.

Oh, ok!

Well anyway what's the difference? If you don't want to sell it to a non-GMC-member you don't have to! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Pavel: Jul 9 2007, 09:28 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
icedern
Jul 9 2007, 09:05 PM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 9 2007, 02:37 PM) *
Ah thats probably a mistranslation, classifieds here in the us is a section in the newspaper where people can sell stuff, not meaning "classified" like "I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you" laugh.gif

Ah yes, thats exactly what I meant.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 9 2007, 09:27 PM
Instructor
Hahahah my God! I feel like a moron now! hahahaha

This post has been edited by Pavel: Jul 9 2007, 09:27 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
icedern
Jul 9 2007, 09:35 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 9 2007, 03:27 PM) *
Hahahah my God! I feel like a moron now! hahahaha

Jeez, you dang Europeans....

KIDDING!!! Us americans are the weirdos

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
SDMF75
Jul 10 2007, 02:37 AM
QUOTE (JVM @ Jul 9 2007, 08:37 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars - Schecter C1-FR Hellraiser Black Cherry
Ibanez Iceman w/ DiMarzio Super Distortion in the Bridge and DiMarzio Humbucker from Hell in the Neck
Xaviere XV-700 Cherry Sunburst (Les Paul copy)
Lyon Def Leppard Special Union Jack (to go under construction soon - 1st thing to be removed will be the Def Lep logo on the headstock and then off to change the pickups etc. - plays pretty well for a Target special)
Washburn KC-40 (in pieces and about to be re-painted)
Yamaha Classical Acoustic

Bass - Signed Gene Simmons Punisher Tobacco Sunburst #345 - Collector purposes only

Amp - Roland Cube 60, Roland MicroCube

Effects - Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah

Fat bottomed girls You make the rockin' world go round!!

+Quote Post
Layzer
Jul 10 2007, 02:56 AM
haha...all that was kind of funny. Not only is are words with multiple meanings sometimes hard to interpret on the web, with Language\Culture gaps it can just get ugly!

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 10 2007, 08:39 AM
Instructor
Yeah, that's why i always keep it in simple words even if it takes me 4 more sentences to explain! I never heard of another meaning of that word so i understood it the way it was written biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jul 10 2007, 06:34 PM
This has come up 2-3 times already...I started this topic to a long time ago, but im in! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
jammer91
Jul 11 2007, 10:38 PM
Classifield section wont work cause there are few GMCers who post and are spread all around the world. Chance of getting the equipment you want in your area is slim....

Cant go wrong with ebay

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:46 PM