My First Tattoo
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 5 2014, 05:22 PM
Instructor
Alright folks, I did it smile.gif It's my first tattoo and I am very proud of starting this little project smile.gif

It's actually not that little, because it's something that I will hold for all my life with me, in my heart and on my skin, to remind me of the way in which I should live if I will wander astray.

Basically, these are the 7 virtues of a warrior as they are written in the Bushido code. They represent the essence of a true warrior:

This is the first one (Makoto, meaning Sincerity) and I will have each of the remaining 6 done, one/month until they are all here .. Now the most difficult part is here - walking through life like a warrior. Wish me luck smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Apr 5 2014, 05:24 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bleez
Apr 5 2014, 06:14 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
very nicely done indeed.
I like the the theme you are going for, it totally suits you 100% smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 02:47 PM