Ac/dc Style Collaboration, Sign ups!
Chris Evans
Apr 1 2011, 10:01 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hi Guys,

been a very long time since I`ve done a collaboration, but with the introduction of this months theme (in case you hadnt noticed see Justins post HERE) I have here a backing in the style of AC/DC smile.gif

Attached File  acdc_style_backing.mp3 ( 1.6MB ) Number of downloads: 366

have a listen to the backing and compose a solo as much like Angus as you can biggrin.gif

try and video your take too as we`ll be featuring these on the GMC facebook page also! smile.gif

I`ll start an upload thread shortly, when you are finished with your solo can you please upload a version of your solo with the backing, a take of just your guitar on its own and of course your youtube video smile.gif

(I will try and answer any questions you may have, but having terrible internet problems at the moment, so please be patient if I havnt answered smile.gif )

look forward to your takes smile.gif

Deadline for getting your takes in is Monday 25th April

this should allow plenty of time and also allow me a few days before the end of April to mix and post for your listening pleasure smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris Evans: Apr 1 2011, 01:23 PM

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:46 PM