New, Mid-sized Rig Almost Done, pics
Darius Wave
Jan 10 2014, 01:49 PM
Instructor
Just received a case for my DL212" cab. My middle sized rig is almost done. I have some mess to fix in in floor. RH30 amp doesn't had a clean channel so I've added a HBE Detox and a midi lopper to have a virtual clean channel. Also...waiting for a new Cioks power supply. My old one was doing the job but I'm tired of endless soldering every time I change something in the pedalboard.

Here are some pics smile.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 10 2014, 07:34 PM
Instructor
Looking good D ! Should be able to move some air with that !

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 11 2014, 12:52 PM
Instructor
To be honest I choose this one to get rid of some "air movements" made by my 4x12" cab tongue.gif I'm tired of too much bass resonance in small clubs. Big cab just Don't do the job for me...also in case of caring it through the stairs up and down tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 11 2014, 10:56 PM
Instructor
Here is my big rig for comparison smile.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 11 2014, 11:30 PM
Instructor
Congrats mate. It looks very good! Nowadays I don't have a mid sized rig but it would be a good option for many Cirse's gigs.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jan 12 2014, 11:55 AM
Instructor
I thought it's also a good option for rehearsals. I play in a few different bands + ocassional collaboration so I do move my gear a lot. That's why I like to have a few rigs and leave them in the rehearsal places smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:00 AM