Hello!!!
The Dane
Jan 11 2007, 06:22 PM
GMC:er
I'm 15 years old and i have played guitar for about 3 years. The reason i joined GMC is because i felt i'd stopped improving, registering GMC made me improve again, FAST! And I actually feel like practicing all the time, which is both good and bad! blink.gif

I've played music the most of my life. When I was 4 I started to play violin, which i did for about 7 years before i got bored. When i was 10 i started to take piano lessons. All of my 3 brothers, my one sister and my parent also plays very much music, so it's really kind of a family tradition.

I've knowed this site for about a week and I feel it's a very nice site with friendly users, who all seem to become very good guitarists.

I have:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Randall RG50TC (tubeamplifier)
Emma Reezafratzitz (distortion)
Rocktron Vertigo (chorus)
Boss RC-20XL (LoopStation)
Rocktron TriWah
Ernieball VP JR.
A beginner guitar and amp

-Frederik biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moorkop
Jan 11 2007, 08:24 PM
GMC:er
welcome frederik biggrin.gif
I feel you're going to become a friendly user and good guitar player as well wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
gear
guitar: ibanez SA 260 FM
amp: hughes & ketler blue edition 60 wts (in garage)
amp you hear: crappy yahama borrowed from friend
effects: dunlop jimi hendrix wahwah
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:43 AM