3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post Your Halloween Costumes, Post your costumes
fkalich
Oct 31 2007, 02:26 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Oct 30 2007, 10:56 PM) *
Im going with my wife and two kids out on Halloween like this laugh.gif tongue.gif .My girl is 6 and my boy is 1.She is going to be a balarina and my son is the devil (it suites him so well trust me biggrin.gif ).They just bought me this mask so i guess you can call me an ugly old man.Ill try to post picks of my kids later tomorrow

[attachment=2316:attachment]

I look forward to seeing the kids. My dog has a costume, maybe I will show that. Don't have kids.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 31 2007, 10:28 PM
Lets go fishing!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS AND GALS!!!

Heres something i prepared earlier laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
fkalich
Oct 31 2007, 11:08 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 31 2007, 04:28 PM) *
HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS AND GALS!!!

Heres something i prepared earlier laugh.gif

Good job. Gonna put a candle in it and put it on the porch? Living in college town with 30,000 students, it gets pretty wild here at night on the Oct 31st. Still need to take a picture of BoBo.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 31 2007, 11:15 PM
Lets go fishing!
I sure am. I will light it tonight when it gets dark!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 1 2007, 04:55 AM
Happy Halloween All!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 1 2007, 04:56 AM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 21 2011, 11:11 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
shredmandan
Nov 1 2007, 05:00 AM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Oct 31 2007, 09:26 AM) *
I look forward to seeing the kids. My dog has a costume, maybe I will show that. Don't have kids.

I watched on the news last night that now 1/10 familys have a pet that they dress up for halloween as well.There all kinds of costumes out there for dogs .Like to see pic of your dog smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Cort X-2 electric with 24 frets and 2 humbucker's dark Blue
Kustom DFX100 With Celestion Speakers,and thats it now (lol)

My Advice
Figure out what you want in life early.Wether it's the girl,the partying
or mastering the guitar.Adding any 2 together will get in your way.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 1 2007, 05:18 AM
Lets go fishing!
So, i have my jack-O-lantern lit up. Looks great! I went to take a photo of it in the dark, but i have no idea how to turn the flash off ! sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Nov 1 2007, 05:38 AM
Learning Roadie
I might have pictures tomorrow biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
stratman33
Nov 1 2007, 05:41 AM
im going as a crayon with about 20 friends.to whichever house we go there will be a long, long line lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Nov 1 2007, 06:24 AM
QUOTE (shredmandan @ Oct 31 2007, 11:00 PM) *
I watched on the news last night that now 1/10 familys have a pet that they dress up for halloween as well.There all kinds of costumes out there for dogs .Like to see pic of your dog smile.gif

I put his Dinosaur costume on, but as you see, he was not happy at all about it....

Attached Image

So I said "OK BoBo, you just have to wear the Head"

Attached Image

But he still was not happy

Attached Image

So I am not going to make him wear it. I need something quick now, so I got this idea on internet, he can go as a dog in a beer box.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 1 2007, 06:29 AM
Moderation Policy Director
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
PolackHax0r
Nov 1 2007, 06:37 AM
fkalich, that is really funny!! That second photo of BoBo is such a cute one! (I couldn't think of a more manly word then cute...) cool.gif

-Justin

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Nov 1 2007, 06:40 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Great photos fkalich. Love the cat taxi as well - which one is it?

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Nov 1 2007, 06:48 AM
People are stealing our pumpkins! sad.gif

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
fkalich
Nov 1 2007, 06:57 AM
Alternate plan B, a Reindeer. He needs the sunglasses so he does not go snow blind.

Attached Image

This picture below is not of my dog, I just came across it now. But I consider it humorous, so I figured I would share it.

Attached Image

edit: corrected spelling, funny how one can go all the way through life, and not know how to spell reindeer.

This post has been edited by fkalich: Nov 1 2007, 07:32 AM

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Nov 1 2007, 11:37 AM
heh I went as Buckethead too, sadly the mask was too small!

I've never gotten so many weird looks in my life! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Wyvernx: Nov 1 2007, 11:38 AM

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 1 2007, 11:54 AM
Wyvernx that is awesome man! That is what life is all about, getting weird looks from people! Who cares as long as you are having fun! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Wyvernx
Nov 1 2007, 12:00 PM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 1 2007, 03:54 AM) *
Wyvernx that is awesome man! That is what life is all about, getting weird looks from people! Who cares as long as you are having fun! laugh.gif

Actually, the weird part is I couldn't really wear a mask most of the time, so people mostly only saw me with a KFC bucket on my head, but I agree it was really, really fun! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Nov 1 2007, 12:07 PM
QUOTE (Wyvernx @ Nov 1 2007, 06:00 AM) *
Actually, the weird part is I couldn't really wear a mask most of the time, so people mostly only saw me with a KFC bucket on my head, but I agree it was really, really fun! laugh.gif

Bet your kids liked it. Definitely not an outfit you want to show up in unannounced in the middle of the night at somebody's house though. LA is a rough town.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:24 AM