2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Tom Petty
rokchik
Apr 13 2008, 11:57 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (MickeM @ Apr 13 2008, 03:36 PM) *
I don't listen at all to Tom Petty but I can't vouch for that his songs are great to perform live. Everyone knows his songs, no matter of their age it's like they get stuck in peoples heads.

that is so true. And his song for the most part are pretty easy to play. Some of the first songs I learned were Tom Petty's.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 15 2008, 12:58 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (rokchik @ Apr 13 2008, 02:51 PM) *
Great songs but after seeing the video for "Mary Janes Last Dance" I listen to the song in a whole different way. tongue.gif But it's still one of my faves.

rok

it's an incredible video... don't you think??? sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 15 2008, 12:54 PM
The Dark Canuck
It's a fantastic video it just gives the song a whole new meaning, for me anyways smile.gif

I always find it a bit funny when you hear a song, you get an image in your head and an idea of what the song is about. Then you see the video, it's completely different, and makes you think about the song in a whole different way. Mary Jane's Last Dance is like that for me.

rok

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Apr 15 2008, 08:59 PM
Instructor
Sure! I understand you!!! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:29 PM