Need Help Figuring Out Fingerings For Etude
sumitnxt
Aug 26 2023, 02:49 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi GMC friends and mentors,

Kindly help me figuring out how to play the second part of the tabs ( blue shaded ) . I figured out how to play the first part ( video 1 ) .
But the second part is too confusing. I can't get which fingerings will workout. Attaching orignal guiar players video ( Video 2 ). I figured the first part by slowing down the original video but it's too complicated for the second part for me.

video1

video2

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Aug 26 2023, 05:06 PM
Learning Tone Master
Hi Sumitnxt!

It's hard to understand what that guy does in the video because there are many things that do not match (besides the sound and video).

Anyway, I made you a fingering which can work well (at least for me it works). Because I'm not at home to access a tab editor, I wrote you the fingering with the pen.

I hope this will help you. smile.gif

Attached Image

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Aug 27 2023, 05:31 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi monica,

I sincerely appreciate the tremendous effort you have put into assisting me. Thank you so much for your help. This should be enough to resolve my problems.

QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Aug 26 2023, 04:06 PM) *
Hi Sumitnxt!

It's hard to understand what that guy does in the video because there are many things that do not match (besides the sound and video).

Anyway, I made you a fingering which can work well (at least for me it works). Because I'm not at home to access a tab editor, I wrote you the fingering with the pen.

I hope this will help you. smile.gif

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Aug 27 2023, 09:02 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (sumitnxt @ Aug 27 2023, 04:31 AM) *
Hi monica,

I sincerely appreciate the tremendous effort you have put into assisting me. Thank you so much for your help. This should be enough to resolve my problems.

You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:26 PM