7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Farewell Guys!, STAY METAL!!!!!
timono
Mar 18 2008, 12:13 PM
GMC:er
Thanks for everything!!

the first vid i saw at GMC (and the one that made me want to subscribe) was one of yours!

you are one of the reasons i really picked up the guitar and started playing at least 1 hour a day (instead of 15 min on my acoustic tongue.gif )

so i really want to thank you laugh.gif thanks to you i paid like 1000 euros gear (no regret so far tongue.gif) and still want more (like the Jem7V tongue.gif)

so again thanks for all

and good luck on your music career

timon

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez RG 2550 EGK Presige, Essex wannabe Gibson guitar (don't know the full name), Alhambra acoustic guitar

Amps: Marshall MG 50DFX, Evans sound creator (50 watt), Orange crush 10

Effect pedals: Korg AX1500G

record stuff: Line 6 toneport UX1

Piano: Yamaha P-85

Wishlist:

Ibanez Jem 7V!!!!!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Mar 18 2008, 12:32 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Thanks Pavel! I wish you all the best.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Mar 18 2008, 12:50 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Wow i didnt see this coming .....

I'm shocked to see you leaving us Pavel, good luck with your university work and your career with guitar playing.

Good luck

+Quote Post
Tomotoms
Mar 18 2008, 01:12 PM
This totally sucks!
I found your lessons to be the most helpful on the site.

Maybe we could have a Pavel tribute concert or something? - people can upload thier versions of Pavel lessons

Sad day sad.gif

+Quote Post
Khaos Keith
Mar 18 2008, 02:08 PM
wait what!? nooooo i don't understand why this is happening. pavel said in the beginning about him leaving GMC "definitely not by my own will but we won't discuss that here"... what does this mean? is this some kind of conspiracy? or are you ill pavel? what the hell is GOING ON!? i really hope everything is ok pavel. i wish you the best of luck in the future. (and now demand private lessons!) hahaha

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"

+Quote Post
sam47
Mar 18 2008, 02:41 PM
Sorry you have to go. Best of luck to you!

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Mar 18 2008, 02:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
What happens!!! I'm so sorry about this! I opened the thread and I thouhgt like, ok who's gonna leave GMC. Then I saw it was Pavel...NOOOOOOO. To bad m8

I realy wanna thank you for shearing your knowledge with us, and the last collab I did with you was superb!! I'll hope to see you on tv or on stage once!!

ByeBye m8 for the best
, Kaz

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Mar 18 2008, 02:50 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lliber
Mar 18 2008, 02:50 PM
well this is a sad day, i accidently found GMC and your lesson was the first one i clicked on and after 15 years i picked up my old guitar and joined GMC and i have loved all of your lessons, luckily for us they will remain at GMC for us to practice for years to come. All the very best wishes to you for the future , maybe one day you will do a guest visit?

+Quote Post
Jeff
Mar 18 2008, 05:08 PM
Best of luck to you Pavel. You've been a great instructor here. Thanks for all the lessons. On to bigger and better things!

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Mar 18 2008, 06:43 PM
Instructor
See you soon, good luck with your projects. I´ll try to learn from you as guitarrist and as teacher.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Spreedmaster
Mar 18 2008, 07:04 PM
Sad to see you leave, but good luck in the future!

--------------------
''It is not herasy, and I will not repent''

Guitars:B.C. Rich WMD SOB with EMG 81/85s and Afterburner
B.C. Rich green acrylic ice Mockingbird with Rockfield Mafia/Fat ass
Black Peavy Rotor EX
ESP LTD DV200 with an irongear hammerhead in the bridge

Gear: Marshall MG15DFX
POD 2.0
Dunlop crybaby
Behringer UM300
Danelectro FAB metal
Biyang DS-7
Behringer EQ700

+Quote Post
Owen
Mar 18 2008, 08:32 PM
QUOTE (Khaos Keith @ Mar 18 2008, 05:08 AM) *
wait what!? nooooo i don't understand why this is happening. pavel said in the beginning about him leaving GMC "definitely not by my own will but we won't discuss that here"... what does this mean? is this some kind of conspiracy? or are you ill pavel? what the hell is GOING ON!? i really hope everything is ok pavel. i wish you the best of luck in the future. (and now demand private lessons!) hahaha

I agree, something's up, didn't Pavel mention before that he would never consider leaving as he was just here to help people?

Seems odd that he would suddenly change his behaviour so suddenly like that, can Kris or anybody else give us a little more info as to whats going on and why this has happened?

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 18 2008, 08:55 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Owen @ Mar 18 2008, 03:32 PM) *
I agree, something's up, didn't Pavel mention before that he would never consider leaving as he was just here to help people?

Seems odd that he would suddenly change his behaviour so suddenly like that, can Kris or anybody else give us a little more info as to whats going on and why this has happened?

Seems it might be a conflict of intrest. Pavel, hope this does not offend you but I see on your site where you are an instructor here.... infiniteguitar dot com

this may be a problem.

+Quote Post
Pi38
Mar 18 2008, 09:00 PM
It's been great having you here. I don't know why you're leaving, but I'm sure you have your reasons. Best of luck to you!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 18 2008, 09:24 PM
Sad day man sad.gif Youve been an important part of my guitar improvment and my life in general. You set the standards for what I one day wanted to play like and I will truly miss you . Good luck with everything man sad.gif unsure.gif sleep.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Mar 18 2008, 10:04 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 18 2008, 08:55 PM) *
Seems it might be a conflict of intrest. Pavel, hope this does not offend you but I see on your site where you are an instructor here.... infiniteguitar dot com

this may be a problem.

Hmm.. Looks like he is an instructor there.. But.. he is still working and doing lessons here still too.. So I don't see where the problem lies..

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 18 2008, 10:12 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (skennington @ Mar 18 2008, 08:55 PM) *

this may be a problem.

I don't know but as this is just speculation then I personally think we owe Pavel the respect not to keep on doing so.

Just my opinion.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Nick325
Mar 18 2008, 10:54 PM
Im not trying to start anything but if u go to infiniteguitar pavel has some lessons there unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Mar 18 2008, 11:26 PM
Instructor
good luck Pavel .wish you the best in your future

+Quote Post
skennington
Mar 18 2008, 11:33 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Mar 18 2008, 05:12 PM) *
I don't know but as this is just speculation then I personally think we owe Pavel the respect not to keep on doing so.

Just my opinion.

Cheers,
Tony

I'm with you here Tony. I certainly dont mean any direspect to Pavel, I wish you all the best man! Just might have been a better offer for his talent. We all change jobs to better ourselves. You will be missed man and I hope you did'nt take my post the wrong way. smile.gif

Steve

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:42 AM