Hi Guy's
Delusions of Gra...
Aug 20 2007, 08:41 AM
GMC:er
Hi everyone......just thought I'd into myself....... I've been in persuite of a sight like this for some time now and have finally found it....... I've benn playing for a while but never got seriouse till about 5 years ago...... I know enuff to get myself in trouble...and now I'm at a stand still / mental block...or something.... looking for direction..... I've pretty much self tought myself ,except for 5 months of lessons ( and all I got was the Pentonic Scale in Am ) The lessons on here look great and I'm sure to learn more... I hope to learn and advance my guitar playing emencely as a buddy of mine want's to jamm more and get something going......... My problem is I get in rutts thinking I can't do it...or get sick of how things sound that I'm playing........ Any and all instruction, criticism ,advice is appreciated..... I know it's hard to tell someone what they need to practice without hearing or seeing play but I HOPE you all can help.......

THX in Advance
Delusions of Granduer

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gibson Les Paul Studio , Wine Red

Line 6 Spider III 75 Combo Amp

A dieing DigiTech RP200

Ibanez Accoustic Artwood AW100CE

Marshall MG15CDR.....

Vox 15w Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:50 PM