Cool Wallpaper For Desktop
ActiveX
Nov 7 2007, 07:20 AM
GMC:er
I just found a very cool new wallpaper for my desktop, and I thought that I would share... Click Here

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 7 2007, 07:22 AM

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 21 2011, 11:32 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 7 2007, 07:23 AM
Instructor
Hahahaha you wish you could find it in real life, ha? wink.gif

Btw. guys if you need wallpapers for widescreen monitors you can find them here: http://www.widewallpapers.net/

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
ActiveX
Nov 7 2007, 07:28 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 6 2007, 10:23 PM) *

I think I would fall in love... rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 7 2007, 07:39 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Nov 6 2007, 11:23 PM) *

Btw. guys if you need wallpapers for widescreen monitors you can find them here: http://www.widewallpapers.net/

Thanks for the link. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Nov 7 2007, 07:45 AM
Instructor
You're welcome! That site has some awesome collections of pictures of nature, and also cars - some new-crazy designs.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 7 2007, 07:49 AM
The real fun comes when you create your own desktop background! PhotoShop is fun.... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Nov 7 2007, 08:31 AM
QUOTE (ActiveX @ Nov 7 2007, 12:20 AM) *
I just found a very cool new wallpaper for my desktop, and I thought that I would share... Click Here

every guitarist's dream huh? laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Nov 7 2007, 08:46 AM
QUOTE (ActiveX @ Nov 7 2007, 12:20 AM) *

Thanks for the link wink.gif

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
Ayen
Nov 7 2007, 08:46 AM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 7 2007, 07:49 AM) *
The real fun comes when you create your own desktop background! PhotoShop is fun.... laugh.gif

That it is! My background took me over five hours to make, and has all video game characters I deem as "Bad A--"

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:41 AM